Whats On Ben Stokes' Mind?

Monday, February 4, 2008

Ben's Best 10

I consider myself a college basketball expert. Arrogant? Probably, but I do watch a ton and I absolutely love college basketball. Here are my top 10 teams, throw out all that your pre-conceived notions about the best teams, cuz here are the ten best:

1 Kansas-finally lost last week but all-around are probably still the top team, got a ton of talent here.
2 UCLA-They have looked great recently and really took it to a talented Arizona team. This team is healthy and rolling
3-Memphis-undefeated but you have to question their conference, but they do have Tennessee coming up, which should be interesting.
4-North Carolina-Ty Lawson is out possibly which obviously is a big loss, but the injury shouldn't be huge. This team has great depth and seasoned players.
5-Duke-Coach K has led his surprising Devils to a great season so far. I'm not sure if push comes to shove they could beat the top 4 teams that I've mentioned but they've done great just to be this good.
6-Arizona-Surprise! With Jerryd Bayless back I believe this team is a very good one and can compete with anyone.
7-UConn-beating IU and Pitt back to back is impressive. I don't really think of this team as elite but they are moving up quickly in everyone's mind.
8-Tennessee- I believe they are a bit overrated in the polls. They have a bunch of offensive talent but they don't have any role players to do the 'dirty work'. Still, a threat to beat anyone.
9-Clemson-Team is healthy and is playing some of its best basketball. Getting James Mays back has been a huge lift.
10-Kansas St-had a huge win at Kansas but then turned right around and lost to Colorado on the road. This team has the potential to be great with Bill Walker and frosh phenom Michael Beasley but they need to gain some consistency.

Just Outside my Top 10 : Stanford, Georgetown, Louisville, Xavier, Michigan St.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home